Keeping an eye on your IT, so you can focus on what really matters
The Cisco OnPlus Service from I.T. Service Corporation is an easy-to-deploy, cloud-hosted solution that brings you cost-effective managed network monitoring, discovery, reporting and remote management.
Cisco OnPlus is a key component of our Network Rx offering and enables us to monitor your network constantly, insuring that your monthly investment works toward your network’s safety. We offer regular check-ups from our team of highly experienced engineers to keep your business one step ahead, as well as troubleshooting, performance optimization and routine maintenance. You can even use the Cisco OnPlus Service as a network assessment tool to keep your network devices current with the latest updates and security releases.
Through the network monitoring power of Cisco OnPlus, our team of experts will keep a watchful eye on your systems 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, ensuring your IT will always be performing at its peak.
The benefits of Cisco OnPlus monitoring from I.T. Service Corporation include:
- Monitoring the health of your systems 24x7x365
- Engineer notification in the event of a system critical network issue
- Performance monitoring with alerts for low disk space, high CPU utilization, and other events indicative
of a performance issue
- Monitoring of data backup logs
- Application monitoring to identify potential application issues even if the server is up and running
- Asset Management - full hardware and software inventories
- Software updates including desktop operating system and antivirus software
- Reporting that details up-time, security patching and performance
Cisco OnPlus gives you deep insight into your network infrastructure and allows I.T. Service Corporation to keep a watchful, proactive eye on your network even when we’re not physically onsite.
Network Rx and Cisco OnPlus from I.T. Service Corporation offer:
- Security – your systems are proactively monitored
- Reduced downtime – issues are identified and fixed before they cause problems
- Cost savings – expensive, long-running IT problems are solved
- Increased productivity – with reliable technology that runs smoothly